Growing regional home builder is seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist in their South Charlotte Design Center. The Administrative Assistant will be based out of an appointment-only model home and provide administrative support to Design Consultants including preparing paperwork, scheduling appointments, and ordering supplies.
Skills required of Administrative Assistant:
• Scheduling appointments for homebuyers and prospective
• Email appointment invitation to include welcome letter with pre-appointment Review Package.
• Assemble and create Review Package documents for homebuyer
• Prepare Architectural Review Board submittal packages
• Follow up with home buyers as needed
• Report building maintenance issues
• Order office supplies
• Maintain showroom in between homeowner visits
• Give tours of the design center for potential home owners
• Support Design Manager on special projects
• Follow up with vendors
• Order replacement samples as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Administrative Assistant:
• Customer Service Driven Attitude
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
• Detail focused and highly organized
• Ability to prioritize competing objectives
• Great Communication skills (both verbal and written)
Candidates can email their resume to Katie.Layton@trcstaffing.com