Chief Impact Officer
Helps Education Fund is hiring a full-time Chief Impact Officer to oversee and grow our evidence-based programming in and around Charlotte, NC!
The ideal candidate:
• Is a self-motivated, service- and results-oriented leader with a strong commitment to advancing justice and equity
• Is a trusted relationship builder
• Has the ability to further develop and execute a high-quality program implementation model
• Communicates about programming and goals in ways that are clear and compelling
• Has a proven track record of advancement and fundraising from foundations, corporations, government sources, and/or individual donors
Applicants should also have at least 7-10 years of experience in a director-level leadership position that involves successfully supervising high-performing teams as well as leading project implementation processes and systems. Experience in the K-12 education field (broadly defined) is desirable but not required.
Please visit the link for a detailed description of the job, instructions on how to apply, and more information about Helps Education Fund.