This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences (whether you’re buying or selling). Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 526 E. 9th St.: $391,000
- Neighborhood: First Ward
- Realtor: Catherine Weide at The Redbud Group
- Features: Charming exterior, bright light-filled interior, fresh kitchen, tasteful upgrades.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,350 square feet
Whether you’re looking for a townhouse, ranch or sprawling 6-bed, this week’s roundup has it all.
Why we love it: This classic brick ranch has the ultimate outdoor entertaining setup with a screened-in porch and a built-in fireplace.
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Beth Smith Shuey at Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,487 square feet
- Notable features: Ranch layout, tasteful updates, hot location, great yard.
Why we love it: With a sleek open kitchen, tons of windows and a rooftop terrace, this three-story townhouse is a winner.
- Neighborhood: Seversville
- Realtor: Laurie Halt and Carla Shober at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,311 square feet
- Notable features: Outdoor living spaces, light-filled open layout, hardwood floors, fabulous kitchen.
Why we love it: The kitchen is the star of this South End townhouse. It features quartz waterfall edge counters, soft-close drawers, two-toned cabinetry, brass pulls, open shelves, subway backsplash and tile flooring.
- Neighborhood: South End
- Realtor: Jack Marinelli at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 full and 2 half bath, 1,713 square feet
- Notable features: Designer kitchen, California Closets walk-in, updated baths, entry-floor room with custom built-ins and Murphy bed.
Why we love it: From the welcoming front porch to the spacious primary suite to the beautiful backyard, this Midwood bungalow is loaded with charm.
- Neighborhood: Midwood
- Realtor: Ken Riel at Nestlewood Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,810 square feet
- Notable features: Outdoor entertaining spaces, spacious layout, lush fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: This spacious Cotswold home is stunning. I love the architectural details like shiplap walls and pretty bathroom vanities, the open layout, and the backyard.
- Neighborhood: Olde Cotswold
- Realtor: Anne Spencer at HM Properties
- Specs: 6 bed, 4 bath, 4,302 square feet
- Notable features: Fenced-in yard, generous primary suite, neutral finishes, nearly half-acre lot.
All photos courtesy of listing agents. Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: firstname.lastname@example.org.