As a Housekeeper, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. We are willing to train those who possess excellent guest service skills.
• Cleaning guestrooms including duties such as making beds, vacuuming, emptying trash, wiping down or dusting all surfaces
• Changing and replenishing bed linens, towels and guest amenities
• Placing clean bath mats on tubs and/or shower doors and clean towels on towel racks.
• Stocking, maintaining and transporting housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
• Reporting unusual room conditions or rooms in need of repair
• Completing all duties in accordance with the room classification checklist
• Responding to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Performing deep cleaning tasks, as needed
Must have a friendly, approachable, “Can Do” attitude! If hired, must be willing to submit to a controlled substance test and criminal background check. White Lodging Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.