Girls on the Run International is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams. We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. Over 180 Councils in 50 states serve 200,000+ girls a year, and engage close to 100,000 volunteers.
At Girls on the Run, our core values guide our way and we stand firm in our long-standing commitment to building a world where every person can know and activate their limitless potential. We are committed to leveraging our intellectual, financial, and human resources to advance strategies to be inclusive, equitable and accessible to all. Our headquarters and councils are working to bring diverse voices to the table as we know that unique perspectives strengthen the quality and scope of our organization. We pledge to be a reflection of the communities we engage, not only in appearance, but also through fostering an atmosphere of community connectedness that serves as a model for our girls and other stakeholders.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Data Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day entry of donor-related information in GOTR’s CRM & Donor Management software, Salesforce, and will work closely with the Finance, Development and Technology teams to manage a wide range of gift processing, data entry and communication needs. This position requires a passion for accuracy and data integrity and strong communication skills.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
• Manage gift entry process using Salesforce Batch Gift Entry to manually process checks and monitor integrated data sources.
• Ability to discern differences among cash gifts, stock donations, corporate donations, matching gifts, grant funding, funds designated to councils, pledges, pledge payments, and ability to classify information accurately.
• Navigate various integrated platforms with complex relationships (Classy, Run Signup, Facebook, and others) and monitor the flow of data in to and out of Salesforce.
• Manage imports of non-integrated systems.
• Assist in fostering an organization-wide understanding of data infrastructure.
• Maintain accuracy of information through all third-party donation pass-through entities.
• Support the finance team in ensuring reconciliation of NetSuite and Salesforce.
• Adhere to established timelines and deadlines.
• Assist with identifying and implementing data integrity measures.
• Manage virtual mail system, distributing mail to departments as needed.
Qualities and qualifications:
• 1+ years experience in gift processing or strongly related experience.
• CRM experience with Salesforce experience and/or certification strongly preferred.
• Great multi-tasker with a demonstrated ability to carefully set priorities, meet deadlines and schedule time efficiently.
• Proficiency in MS Office with emphasis in Excel.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy with data management.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
• Prior experience in nonprofit a plus!
• Dedication for making Girls on the Run an Inclusive, Diverse, Equitable and Accessible organization.
• Passion for empowering girls to reach their limitless potential!
This is a non-exempt part-time position offering a compensation of $15-$19 hourly, depending on experience. In addition, Girls on the Run International offers a generous PTO plan, company paid access to telehealth mental wellness resources, and a 401k plan with company match. This position is 20-25 hours per week and is currently remote. Applicants may reside in CA, NC, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX.