Frontier Growth supports the growth of software companies that have $5 million to $20 million in revenue by deploying both investment capital and operational expertise. The firm was founded with a culture that puts People Before Numbers, because it’s people that lead to real growth. With over 20 years’ experience and actively investing its $700 million fifth fund, Frontier respects that each of their companies represents someone’s life’s work. It’s why the firm’s explicit focus is to help them grow without stifling the innovation that’s made them successful.
The Receptionist aims to provide an excellent visitor experience to anyone who calls or visits the office by maintaining a positive, approachable, can-do attitude. The receptionist is responsible for maintaining a tidy, welcoming, and well-stocked office and serves as back-up support to The Back Office Team. The receptionist will also assist the broader Frontier team with ad-hoc projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls, greet visitors, and maintain tidy common areas.
• Monitor and order groceries (weekly) and supplies (quarterly) for the entire office.
• Coordinate lunches for entire team by initiating multiple DoorDash orders daily and scheduling catering in advance of high priority onsite meetings.
• General administrative tasks such as scanning, copying, filing, and distributing incoming packages/mail.
• Liase with Security Team regarding office visitors, validate parking, and assist the Office Manager with housekeeping and maintenance requests.
• DealCloud Data Entry for the Investment and Business Development teams.
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in a receptionist role or client-facing, customer support-type role
• Ability to exercise excellent communication, organization, time management, and listening skills; English language proficiency is a must
• Strong educational background with a record of achievement, high school diploma or GED required
• Typical professional, corporate office working conditions apply to this job. Special working conditions including evening/weekend work should be expected roughly 5% of the time.
• Must be able to lift items weighing up to 10lbs
• Must be able to stand and walk up to 20% of the time
• Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, and other applicable federal and state laws, Frontier is committed to employing only those who are authorized to work in the United States. Frontier does not provide visa sponsorship for individuals not authorized to work in the United States. Frontier does not discriminate on the basis of national origin or citizenship in its employment decisions.