Social Media/Professional Relationship Director
Afton Endodontics is a dental specialty office in Concord, NC seeking an individual who enjoys marketing and maintaining a social media presence. The ideal candidate is outgoing, a self-starter, an independent worker, creative, and personable. The job is multifaceted, but the majority of your time is spent brainstorming and creating gifts for offices and delivering them. Our office offers competitive benefits: 401k, healthcare, PTO (after 1 year of employment), gym membership, etc. As the job requires much of your time to be spent outside of the office, a company car is provided for use. The position will be full time, paid on a hourly basis. Marketing/PR experience is preferred but not required. This job is perfect for someone who enjoys being creative and building relationships!
• Build and maintain relationships with new and existing offices
• Foster a fun and caring work environment in our office
• Track new and existing referrals
• Plan/coordinate SPEAR (continuing education) meetings for club members and in their office with staff
• Regularly update social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google business, etc.)
• Work with website manager to ensure website is up-to-date
Requirements with referring offices:
• Plan quarterly big pushes for top 20 referring offices
• Coordinate holiday gifts/mouse pads
• Coordinate a yearly competition that engages offices
• Generate reports with end of year referral comparison to previous year
• Develop rough budget for the year
• Top 75 referring offices should be visited once a quarter (75 offices/12 weeks=6-7 offices per week, not including new referrals)
• Top 20 referring offices should be visited monthly
• Referral ranking report should be run at the end of each quarter and adjustments to marketing made accordingly. This report should be given to the doctors with rank changes noted. Any significant decrease in referrals should be discussed with the doctors to determine how it should be handled (personal phone call, lunch, etc.).
• Final quarterly reports of offices visited/gifts taken/money spent relative to annual budget should also be given to the doctors
• Any new referring dentist should be visited within 1-2 days of receiving the referral. “Go bags” should be prepared and kept waiting for these referrals so they can be delivered in a timely manner.
• Weekly reports of new referrals received and offices visited that week should be given to the doctors.
• Be on the lookout for charity drives and engagement opportunities with our referring offices and take advantage of them!
• Also be on the lookout for new offices, new associates, and changes of ownership so practitioners can be welcomed and/or recognized for their service to the community
Requirements within our office:
• Be aware of upcoming birthdays/holidays and coordinate celebrations
• Help coordinate/plan end of year office celebration
• Plan quarterly “fun” staff appreciation activities–outings, catered lunch, small gifts, etc.
• Include any upcoming plans for celebrations/activities in weekly email to doctors
• Weekly social media posts
• Be aware of significant life events occurring with people on our team/those they love and ensure we are recognizing/celebrating them
• Send cards to patients as the need arises (sympathy, congratulations, etc.)