Associate Director, Digital
At Resolution, we believe that ALL MEDIA IS PERFORMANCE MEDIA. We take a brand forward approach to performance – considering context and setting expectations. We understand the tension between balancing a brand’s need for recognition with accountability in action. We understand the now—and help you grow toward what’s next.
We take the mantra of “Masters of Craft, Resolute in Practice”, as a full-service media agency for high-growth, future-focused clients. With the backing of Omnicom Media Group’s best-in-class industry leadership and marketplace clout, we’ve combined over 200+ experts with omnichannel backgrounds to create the most effective performance offering available.
HQ’d in NY, our 200+ talented team can be found in Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, LA and Florida.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, talented and experienced individual with a media planning and activation background.
As the Associate Director reporting to the Director, your role will encompass consumer insights and analytics, audience design, strategic plan development, campaign implementation and optimization, client management, plus team training, development and mentorship.
We embrace creativity and our diversity, love collaboration, are resolute in our delivery and seek like-minded individuals who feel and want the same. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
As a pivotal team member within our Digital Activation team, working on a large furniture retailer account, the descriptions below will give you a sense of what your daily and weekly interactions can encompass.
About the role:
• Analyze and identify consumer, brand, category and competitive insights as a launch point for integrated media plan development
• Craft compelling, performance-based, media plans and presentations aligned to specific client business and marketing goals
• Manage vendor relationships (i.e. Google, Facebook) by collaborating on optimization techniques, working to position alpha/beta opportunities to the client & ensuring industry best practices are being met
• Accelerate testing initiatives & innovate on 1st to market opportunities in ad formats/messaging, measurement, audience segmentation or
• Apply analytic prowess to guide campaign optimizations focused on driving online sales
• Ensure technical infrastructure is robust but consistent cross-channel including taxonomy & tagging
• Help to mentor team comprised of Managers, Analysts and Assistant Analysts
• Oversee financial & billing operations to ensure media budgets are maximized
• You are highly skilled professional, confident in your abilities; not afraid to share opinions or new perspectives and above all else are dependable, reliable and bright
• Strategic thinker with a positive attitude in all that you do
• Experienced in managing day to day clients with a professional demeanor; you are collaborative and able to work under tight deadlines
• You can work in a fast-paced environment, with good project management and organization skills
• Solution-oriented with an eye for detail, you are comfortable with ambiguity and can grasp new concepts
• Ability to mentor people and play an active role in their development
• Effective communicator while supporting a sense of inclusion between all team members
• Great sense of humor with the willingness to always have fun while working hard
What we’re looking for:
• 7+ years’ media planning experience, spanning a multitude of media channels including digital (video, display (GDN), paid search, social, etc.); online audio (Pandora, Spotify)
• Proficient in analyzing and interpreting data to help drive meaningful insights
• Ability to distill information and insights into clear visuals for presentations
• Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills; skilled in relationship building and management
• Able to hit and exceed targeted goals and deliverables
• Strong written and oral communicator at all levels
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)
What you can expect:
• The opportunity to make this role your own: help build on and contribute to our strategic offering, driving forward our narrative and positioning of our agency to share with prospects
• A supportive and inclusive environment, we put people first
• The behaviors of an entrepreneurial boutique agency with the backing of one of the largest holding companies in
• The freedom and support to be brave, try new things in our quest to build an agency that matters to its people and its clients
Resolution is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are on a mission is to nurture and harmonize diverse ideas, experiences and people to achieve a united culture of committed, forward-thinking individuals where everyone feels a sense of belonging and representation.