Paid Social Strategist
Union is a creative & performance marketing agency that creates omni-channel campaigns, unleashing creativity on a data-driven world, helping brands produce memorable, measurable and repeatable results.
We’re looking for a Paid Social Specialist with proven experience in digital marketing using paid media. Preferred experience in the following platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. Professional experience on TikTok and Snapchat is a plus. Candidates should have 2+ years of industry experience and at minimum 1 year of Paid Social experience. Candidates should be authorized to work in the U.S. at this time.
The ideal candidate will have both a collaborative mentality and a data-driven mindset that can drive positive ROI through paid social channels. This person will be responsible for owning paid social marketing operations across a variety of clients from strategy execution, planning, campaign structure management, campaign optimization, bidding strategies, and measurement. Your daily responsibilities will also include tracking and steering the paid social campaigns towards the client’s KPIs whilst also providing insight into performance in the form of weekly status updates, monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews.
• Keen understanding of how the digital medium is consumed by the general population
• Up-to-date knowledge of current paid social marketing trends
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience managing and executing high budget paid media digital campaigns across channels
• Deep knowledge of analytics platforms
• Ability to develop solutions that emerge from a strategic foundation
• Confidence in presenting work and ability to interact comfortably with the team and clients
What we’re looking for:
Over the years, Union has built an open and fun environment around our six core values; Creativity, Innovation, Collaboration, Kindness, Passion, and Hard Work. Therefore, regardless of the position, we are looking for people to join the team that have:
• Ability to think creatively
• Ability to bring innovative solutions to the table
• Ability & desire to work collaboratively within a team environment
• Genuinely nice and kind personality
• Passion for not just fulfilling an assignment, but in adding value, pushing the boundaries and creating amazing work
• Hard-working & self-motivated mindset
• Ability to juggle multiple projects
• Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
• Up-to-date knowledge of current trends
• Meticulous attention to details and overall product quality