Growth Marketing Manager
At Elements Brands, we own 5 different consumer products brands in industries like pet products, personal care, and household goods, and have big plans to acquire several more brands in the coming year. Since 2010, our team has amplified our brands and brought them to a wider digital audience. Our focus is digital marketing, manufacturing expertise, and global-scale logistics.
We are located in Charlotte, NC in the Lower South End neighborhood, just minutes from uptown and a short walk to breweries, restaurants, and the light rail. While we love our office space and consider it an added perk for those who live in Charlotte, we do not require employees to come into the office, and view our work as digitally native (just like our brands).
We can’t wait to meet you!
About the job:
If you know how to sell stuff on the internet – we are looking for you.
The Growth Marketing Manager drives conversions by leading constant improvement of all aspects of ecommerce across our entire brand portfolio. Put another way – you lead a team that sells stuff on the internet.
If you know what a conversion funnel is and have a bookmarks folder full of your favorite Facebook ads – this is the job for you. You’ll be responsible for leading growth marketing across our entire portfolio of brands. That means coming up with campaign and ad ideas, working with a designer to create them, collaborating with a copywriter to create a landing page, and iteratively testing every part of the funnel to maximize profit.
It is within your purview to pull any lever you need to drive better results – Facebook/Instagram ads are obviously the bread and butter, but other platforms are absolutely in play (Google Ads, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, etc), as well as SEO, conversion rate optimization, affiliate marketing, email marketing, Amazon, and whatever else you can dream up. There are no rules if you make the arrows go up and right.
You also won’t be in this boat alone – we believe strongly in building in-house teams, and you will have full time support from a media buyer, Amazon specialist, graphic designer, copywriter, and developer. We also have a dedicated retention marketing team in house – you land the fish, they’ll keep ’em in the boat.
If you want to do ecommerce-y things with a bunch of other people who are super passionate about it – come work here as our Growth Marketing Manager.
• Build and manage campaigns on paid search and paid social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, and more
• Test placements, creative, targeting, settings, bid strategies, ad variants, and other options to improve ROAS
• Develop new landing pages and iterate on existing landing pages to improve paid media performance
• Develop and execute A/B and multivariate tests for conversion rate optimization
• Collaborate with our creative team to develop high performing advertising assets
• Work with our in house developer to elevate our branded ecommerce websites
• Comprehensive knowledge of and a passionate interest in eCommerce concepts and principles – this is pretty much the only qualification that matters.
• If you know how to sell stuff on the internet, we want to talk to you.
• Experience building and managing campaigns on: Facebook / Instagram ads, Google Ads, TikTok, or Snapchat ads
• Able to direct and develop direct reports through monitoring of goals, KPI’s, issue resolution, and project management
• Capable of evaluating data to understand performance and derive insights that can be used as hypotheses for future testing and/or strategies
• Experience managing a team of digital marketers
Compensation & benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance- Fully paid employee premiums, family plans also available
• 401K with 4% company matching
• Paid time off – 15 days plus 12 paid holidays
• Paid parental leave
• Fitness stipend
• Flexible work environment
Elements Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Complete the job application here on our careers portal (see the grey Apply to Position box). After submitting the job application, you must then separately complete our short Applicant survey located at this link https://go.apply.ci/s/64tghVjUal (This link will also be emailed to you upon application submission).
Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity. Please follow the instructions above exactly – we expect to receive a lot of qualified candidates for this role and hope you are one of them!