Market Analyst & CRM Administrator
At Atlas Copco, we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
To deliver comprehensive reporting platform with regional market analysis based on sales. Secondly, deliver a sales operations Cloud For Customer (C4C) platform that enables leadership and sales teams to have a real time view into business operations (sales, marketing, service). Assist the sales and marketing teams through process development, dashboard reporting, and process improvement.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Maintain Power BI reporting for leadership, sales, service, sales commissions, and marketing.
• Maintain CRM system (C4C) and become the main point of contact for the sales and marketing teams including but not limited to process development, training, maintenance, daily problem-solving, dashboard and report development.
• Increase user acceptance, engagement, and accountability in C4C through continual training and reporting.
• Create and maintain up to date C4C training slides, videos, webinars within our system.
• Drive and manage processes to get clear view into sales funnels (pipeline/revenue), leads, campaigns and reporting.
• Ensure that digital marketing platform integration with C4C happens correctly for proper tracking of campaigns and activities.
• Implement, sustain, and develop quality process improvements that focus on reporting, sales analytics, customer channel analysis and business improvement.
• Provide support and back-up for our marketing team as needed.
• Perform all other duties, as assigned.
• 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
• Experience in the construction, power or pump industries is preferred or OEM with regional sales teams and dealers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Analytics, or equivalent.
• Knowledge of Atlas Copco systems is preferred.
• Knowledge of Marketing Automation/Sales Operations systems (Cloud 4 Customer CRM is an asset).
• Strong Analytical Skills with core knowledge of analytic platforms (Power BI, ClickView, Tableau…)
• Must be a proven self-starter that is highly organized and able to multi-task within a fast pace/high-stress environment
• An innovator that comes up with new ways to improve our reporting and view of market developments/white space.
• Deadline driven, able to adhere to timelines.
• Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills.
• Project Management and prioritization capabilities
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Rock Hill, SC
At Atlas Copco, we offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins. Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.