Digital Media Analyst
At Resolution, we believe that ALL MEDIA IS PERFORMANCE MEDIA. We take a brand forward approach to performance – considering context and setting expectations. We understand the tension between balancing a brand’s need for recognition with accountability in action. We understand the now—and help you grow toward what’s next.
We take the mantra of “Masters of Craft, Resolute in Practice”, as a full-service media agency for high-growth, future-focused clients. With the backing of Omnicom Media Group’s best-in-class industry leadership and marketplace clout, we’ve combined over 200+ experts with omnichannel backgrounds to create the most effective performance offering available.
HQ’d in NY, our 200+ talented team can be found in Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, LA and Florida.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, talented and experienced individual with a digital media background with an eagerness and passion to grow.
As the Analyst, Digital, reporting to the Manager, Digital, you will be responsible for deploying cross-channel media plans. This role is available on several client teams in the following verticals: food, global cybersecurity, automotive & retail.
We embrace creativity and our diversity, love collaboration, are resolute in our delivery and seek like-minded individuals who feel and want the same. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
As a pivotal team member within our Digital Activation team, the below will give you a sense of what your daily, weekly interactions can consist of:
About the role:
• Aid in the execution of long-term plans from client’s stated business objectives. Depending on the client team, you’ll be activating in-platform across Paid Search, Social, Programmatic Video & Display, and Connected TV. Prepare and implement those plans in a timely manner & with accuracy
• Analyze performance data and articulate insightful conclusions for how to improve results
• Act as a primary execution player in the buying platform for pacing, campaign creation, reporting & advanced optimizations
• Pace budgets for all channels & markets by monitoring spend and making optimizations to ensure that the accounts spend in full efficiently
• Assist in new platform, audience, or creative recommendations – help implement, measure & track test plans
• Utilize research & competitive tools to analyze impact of marketplace factors on account performance
• Leverage advanced Excel & campaign management tool skills
• Regularly communicate with media vendors & technology partners to promote new feature adoption & seek efficiency opportunities
• You are confident in your abilities; not afraid to share opinions or new perspectives and above all else are dependable, reliable and bright
• You are eager and passionate to learn more about digital media
• You can work in a fast-paced environment, with outstanding project management and organization skills
• Solution-oriented with an eye for detail, you are comfortable with ambiguity and can grasp new concepts
• Microsoft Excel experience preferred (e.g. pivot tables, concatenation, keyboard shortcuts). Advanced training will be provided
• Effective communicator while supporting a sense of inclusion between all team members
• You are a team player, and can work well in large team settings, both physically and virtually
What we’re looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats preferred
• 2+ years of work experience (1+ years managing programs focused on delivering and optimizing paid media campaigns)
• In-depth understanding of social & programmatic campaign management and optimization practices
• Possess a desire to work with a highly analytical, results-driven & engaged client
• Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
What you can expect:
• The opportunity to make this role your own: help build on and contribute to our strategic offering, driving forward our narrative and positioning of our agency to share with prospects
• A supportive and inclusive environment, we put people first
• The behaviors of an entrepreneurial boutique agency with the backing of one of the largest holding companies in
• The freedom and support to be brave, to try new things in our quest to build an agency that matters to its people and its clients
Resolution is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are on a mission to nurture and harmonize diverse ideas, experience and people to achieve a united culture of committed, forward-thinking individuals where everyone feels a sense of belonging and representation.
To apply, please send resumes to Zach Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org