This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences. Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 109 Alborn Drive: $408,900
- Neighborhood: Mooresville
- Realtor: Rym Saka at The Redbud Group
- Features: Gourmet kitchen, fenced-in yard, bonus room.
- Specs: 4 bed, 3.5 bath, 4,308 square feet
From a two-story house near the Mallard Creek Greenway to a Villa Heights bungalow, here are a few homes on our radar.
Why we love it: This two-story home has a pergola-covered patio, an updated kitchen, hardwoods throughout, and a coy living room fireplace.
- Neighborhood: Wellington, Prosperity Church Road
- Realtor: Patricia Langevin at Allen Tate University
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,658 square feet
- Notable features: Backs up to Mallard Creek Greenway, community pool, peaceful backyard, nice bathrooms.
Why we love it: Built in the 1930s, this bungalow is loaded with charm like original hardwoods and built-ins. And the gracious front porch has views of Uptown.
- Neighborhood: Wesley Heights
- Realtor: Carl Buch at Century 21 Providence Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,411 square feet
- Notable features: Wood floors, built-ins, curb appeal, recently remodeled.
Why we love it: From the open kitchen with an oversized island to the upgraded bathrooms to the fenced-in yard, there’s a lot to love here.
- Neighborhood: Villa Heights
- Realtor: Siobhan Koch at Genevieve Williams Real Estate LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,482 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, front porch and back deck, spacious kitchen, tasteful updates.
Why we love it: White brick ranches always win me over, and this one is no exception. I love the light-filled family room and backyard.
- Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
- Realtor: Melissa Murphy and Janet Tuck at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,870 square feet
- Notable features: Steps from Barclay Downs Swim & Tennis club, cul-de-sac location, hardwoods, fenced backyard with mature landscaping.
Why we love it: Old-school charm, open layout, fenced-in dog run and a gracious front porch are just a few highlights of this beauty.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Jimmy Randle at HM Properties
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,665 square feet
- Notable features: Idyllic tree-lined street, built in the 1920s, curb appeal, nice owner’s suite, new back deck.
All photos courtesy of listing agents. Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: [email protected].