The Communications Specialist role will be responsible for the management of internal communication programs and execution of the company’s social media strategy through the use of the company’s external website, social media, internal webpage, One Team employee communications app, and other media. The Communications Specialist will also create marketing materials to support business needs to promote Red Classic as the employer and carrier of choice. The Communications Specialist will be part of the broader Coca-Cola Consolidated Communications Team providing input and creative thinking while executing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Manages and maintains employee communications mobile app working to increase adoption and engagement
• Manages internal communication programs including but not limited to print newsletters, internal websites, digital signage and other outputs as determined by business needs
• Creates digital content to support content marketing strategy including website content and blog posts
• Manages organization’s social media program including content production, posting, reputation management, metrics tracking, and optimization
• Develops, maintains knowledge of various mediums of communication. Ideation, attention to detail, and collaboration with teams required
• Acts as a representative of the company, when needed, at various trade, industry, and charitable events.
• Provides day-to-day support or management of vendor relationships as appointed by Creative Manager
• Support projects with the use of multimedia, including photography and video production, and maintains a library of photo and video assets
Knowledge, skills, & abilities:
• Outstanding computer skills with knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience with social and emerging media
• Experience with Adobe Suite
• Background in marketing, public relations and, or communications
• Willingness to work cooperatively on projects Out of the box and proactive thinking with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• 3-5 years of experience in communications, marketing, or similar field
• Bachelor’s degree (4 years)
• Knowledge acquired through 2 to up to 3 years of work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business
• Office Environment
Red Classic Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.