Senior Coordinator, Customer Experience
E4E Relief, the nation’s leading provider of employee disaster and hardship relief funds, and subsidiary of Foundation For The Carolinas are seeking qualified candidates to join our team as a Senior Coordinator, Customer Experience. For over 20 years, E4E Relief has been the leading provider of unique, charitable business solutions to respond to crisis and hardships quickly and efficiently. We empower companies and employees to respond to crisis by providing a global, charitable solution in times of catastrophic and unexpected need. Our hope is that the solution proves that a heartfelt response creates a stronger connection between a company and employees affected by crisis.
The Senior Coordinator, Customer Experience specializes in the management of client fund relationships and grant making services to ensure our customers are satisfied with the service and programs they receive. As the Sr. Coordinator, Customer Experience, your responsibilities include providing excellent customer service and customer engagement, developing, and onboarding new client relationships, and acting as an advisor regarding service and program options. You may serve as both a salesperson and more importantly, a key liaison for E4E Relief’s daily program operations.
We are seeking a resourceful and enthusiastic person to join our Relationship & Customer Experience Team. The position will report to the VP, Customer Experience and work closely with other technology and operations specialists.
The goals and key responsibilities of this position include the following:
• Manage corporate accounts/client relationships, some with complex contracts and requirements
• Working with clients, identify fund objectives and program needs.
• Maintain high retention rate of customer base and ensure customer experience objectives are maintained
• Ensure clients are highly satisfied with the service they are receiving as demonstrated by continuing to use E4E Relief as their fund management host and provide positive feedback.
• Manage and track tasks, timelines, and deadlines as it relates to onboarding and program management.
• Contribute to process improvements across the customer lifecycle to continuously improve the customer experience.
• Use complex operational data and analytics to help inform clients about their fund and provide an understanding of how the systems and technology infrastructure help support the program
• Demonstrate knowledge of product offerings
• Ensure alignment of programs and criteria with individual client needs.
• Successfully onboard clients and new Fund Advisors by training them on the tools and resources available.
• Educate clients throughout the stages of the process to provide a seamless customer experience.
• Utilize guidelines, standards, and policy to assist with development of client specific needs.
• Provide oversight and serve as the liaison between client and internal teams
• Prepare for client onboarding, account opening/closing, and ongoing/recurring status meetings.
• Review and analyze fund information and data in the CRM.
Risk management and administration:
• Exercise sound, professional judgment on behalf of clients and E4E, while avoiding risks and demonstrate 100% adherence to the compliance requirements of the business, program and ethical requirements, completing documentation and written records of meetings and discussions.
• Elevate high level risk issues.
• Regularly sync with internal teams to identify other risks and gaps between teams.
Business and professional leadership:
• Provide exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Be perceived by client as a trusted advisor on the team.
• Ensure regular and consistent communications with existing and prospective clients.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• 5+ years of experience in a related role desired, such as account or relationship management and demonstrated ability to navigate complex organizations
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of emotional intelligence and ability to anticipate client needs
• Ability to learn the product offerings, policies governing the work and interpret client needs based on those learnings
• Proficiency in at least one CRM system, Microsoft Office, donor/relational database and building queries and running reports
• Ability to work independently, while maintaining consistent and transparent communication across internal teams and with leadership
• Strong organizational and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new challenges
• Availability to work evenings and weekends when needed
• General ability to perform the essential functions and overall physical and mental requirements of this position, including stamina to perform tasks over extended periods and ability to occasionally move about to accomplish tasks or move from one worksite and/or workstation to another
This role is in Charlotte, NC. While we are temporarily working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, the position will require in-person presence in Charlotte.
Interested candidates are welcome to visit our careers page at https://www.fftc.org/careers, and submit an online application form, along with a resume and cover letter.