Full Time Bridal Stylist
Ladies of Lineage is a full-service bridal boutique with two locations in the Carolinas. It is our mission to redefine the bridal gown shopping experience. We pride ourselves on superior customer service, a fun and relaxing atmosphere and helping our brides not only find the gown of her dreams but complete her wedding day look.
We are currently looking for a fashion forward and self-motivated individual for a full-time Bridal Stylist position in our Fort Mill, South Carolina showroom. A Bridal Stylist is responsible for elevating a bride’s shopping experience by welcoming visitors to the store, providing an intimate and relaxing atmosphere, assisting brides through each collection while navigating individual needs to help create and often customize their wedding day look.
Our ideal candidate must have a strong interest in finessing the Ladies of Lineage shopping experience, knowledge of the designers we carry, and a natural ability to provide clients with personalized assistance to enhance their customer experience.
As a Bridal Stylist, you must have a proven ability to close sales, knowledge of the wedding industry along with its current trends, and familiarity with gown silhouettes and fabrics. In general, this full-time position involves working Tuesday-Saturday from 10-6. Please do not apply for position if unavailable to work most Saturdays.
Who you are:
• You believe that teamwork is critical for long-lasting success, but can also work independently when need be
• You learn how to read a customer’s personality and emotions to match how they communicate and make them comfortable
• You understand that it is more important to listen and observe your clients, so you can anticipate their needs before they are voiced
• You lead by example and are open to receiving feedback for continued growth and improvement
• You possess a unique personal style but can service a range of personal styles that differ from your own
• While you can demonstrate the ability to close sales, your primary focus is providing the most memorable customer experience
You are also:
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive and MAC products. Knowing Bridal Live is an asset
• Technologically & social network savvy
As a Bridal Stylist, you will:
• Create a welcoming environment
• Immediately welcome customers as they enter the boutique and proactively offer assistance
• Provide a dynamic service presence
• Ask appropriate questions to identify a customer’s needs in order to effectively provide them guidance or directions
• Possess knowledge of store layout, current merchandise assortment and able to direct customers to the appropriate area
• Elevate the shopping experience
• Quickly assess customer needs in terms of: special occasion, vendors/product of interest, lead times, etc
• Be thoroughly knowledgeable on all in-store services and proactively offers the appropriate service to a customer to further personalize and enhance their shopping experience
• Demonstrate the ability to critically think and problem solve
• Maintain a high level of energy and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Understand how to interpret your customers’ concerns and quickly determine solutions with limited supervision
Your life and career at Ladies of Lineage:
• Be part of an incredible team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
• A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
• Competitive salary and commission structure
• Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
• Bridal Retail Sales: 2 years (Highly Preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All essential job functions are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other team members. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Team members will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.