Part Time Assistant Bridal Stylist – Fort Mill
Ladies of Lineage is seeking outgoing individuals to join our team as an Assistant Bridal Stylist in our Fort Mill, South Carolina showroom.
We are currently looking for a fashion forward and self-motivated individual for a part-time Assistant Bridal Stylist position. Our ideal candidate will possess a proven ability to close or assist in closing sales, knowledge of the wedding industry along with its current trends, and familiarity with gown silhouettes and fabrics. Part-time days and hours are open for discussion. Please do not apply for position if unavailable to work most Saturdays.
As an Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Delivering a personalized shopping experience to each and every customer
• Assisting Senior Bridal Stylists before, during, and after client appointments
• Bringing positive energy, personal style, and spunk to our growing team
• Playing a growing role in a company who continues to redefine traditional retail shopping experiences
• Driving brand awareness within your own social network and community
Skills & qualifications:
• 1+ years of sales experience, preferably in luxury retail or bridal environment
• Comfortable on a sales floor working with a variety of clients
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think on your feet
• Strong analytical and organizational skills with an attention to detail (your pipeline of brides is going to get big and you’re going to be busy so you need to know how to manage your time and balance your day)
• An appreciation for women’s fashion and formal attire, a good sense of style
• Strong Communicator: you’ll be working with customers in-person, via email and phone, assisting them throughout the entire process
• Must be flexible and available to work during the day and some weekends
• Physical ability to move throughout the store, lift and move up to 10lbs, kneel, twist, and stand long periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All essential job functions are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other team members. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Team members will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.