Business Process Coordinator
Xceleration is an industry-leading provider of incentive and recognition solutions for corporations looking to boost the performance of their employees, dealers or customers. We utilize our proprietary web-based software platform as a starting point, customizing for each client to maximize results against their objectives. Xceleration has locations in Charlotte, Atlanta, and New York.
Are you passionate about process efficiency and execution? Do you find it rewarding to develop and execute a plan to solve complex problems, on-time and on-budget? Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats, knowing each day at work will present new opportunities and challenges? Do you thrive in collaborative settings where you solve cross-functional problems as a team? If so, please keep reading to see if this role is right for you!
Xceleration is currently seeking a Business Process Coordinator to join our growing Charlotte-based team, acting as the business process and project management lead for one of Xceleration’s biggest clients.
• Business process and project management lead for a technically skilled, client facing team.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to identify team priorities and ensure deadlines are met.
• Collaborate with technical resources to identify, build, and implement automation and process efficiency, where possible.
• Manage reward redemption activity for one client across multiple programs. This will require collaboration with Reward Operations, Finance, Client Solutions, and Technology teams.
• Work closely with the Xceleration Finance team to coordinate all finance related activities for your team.
• Provide support to Xceleration’s Technology Delivery Team via documentation, quality assurance testing, and feedback to developers.
• Identify and drive enhancements to enforce data integrity, improve data quality, and equip teams to solve problems more efficiently.
• Assess and cultivate long-term product goals in conjunction with end users, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Identify and solve issues impacting program participants by using analysis, experience, and judgment.
• Strategically plan and implement capacity and resource optimization initiatives to ensure program scalability and optimal team workloads.
• Act as an escalation point for client concerns, using data query skills and client/program knowledge to help answer questions and resolve user issues.
Communication skills & personal qualities (required):
• Strong focus on process, predictability, and continuous improvement
• Excellent organization skills
• Facilitate consensus decision-making, seeking input from all key stakeholders
• Embrace alternative points of view when appropriate
• Ability to work across multiple internal teams and skillsets
• Consistently demonstrates strategic thinking and foresight
• Strong attention to detail and nuance
• Builds collaborative interpersonal relationships
• Ability to craft targeted, effective communications for varied audiences
• Strong personal accountability, with a willingness to acknowledge mistakes and work proactively to prevent future problems
• Excitement for working on a team that will collaboratively solve problems and design solutions for a variety of client programs
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous situations, and a willingness to work collaboratively to better define requirements when necessary
• Strong focus on continuous learning and professional development
• Experience interacting with data, finance, client-service, and development teams on a daily basis to share and retain pertinent information
• Previous roles may include: Business Analyst, Agile Project Coordinator, Data Analyst, Audit Coordinator, or Financial Analyst
Technical skills/qualifications (preferred):
• Experience working with all applications in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Project management and source control software, for example JIRA and Git
• Experience working with any relational database
• Experience with SQL Server/T-SQL syntax and/or experience with the Microsoft BI stack
• Some familiarity with web development frontend and backend technologies
• Bachelor’s degree