Pearl. Dentistry Reimagined is one of the most innovative dental practices in the country. With 2 Uptown locations, Pearl. has transformed the experience of going to the dentist from what has traditionally been dreadful, to something that is relaxing and dare we say – fun! Both offices are in the heart of Uptown Charlotte with designer chic finishes and state of the art technology. Pearl. offers the highest quality of dental care, with a focus on general dentistry as well as cosmetic dentistry. Pearl. is one of the top providers of Invisalign and one of the top cosmetic dentists in Charlotte.
Who you are:
You are someone who makes an impact and adds value, always. You proactively go after fixing problems and finding solutions. You thrive in an environment where uncertainty is the norm. You have a passion for the employee and patient experience.
• Serve as a resource for the team, providing information on HR processes
• Maintain data in the HRIS system (Gusto) ensuring the accuracy of the information including benefit enrollments, status changes, hires, terminations and pay changes
• Process bi-weekly payroll
• Be a liason for employee health benefits including enrollment and bill audit
• Maintain safety documentation and ensure safety training is conducted on a regular basis
• Recruit and onboard new hires for Pearl. team as we continually grow
• Create and deliver training on HR systems and communicate with employees about HR updates
• Track and report on metrics and expenses
• Help us launch new markets by conducting research and providing insight recruiting implications of entering new markets
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
• Brand Culture & Events
• Coordinate office celebrations including birthdays, anniversaries, theme days, team outings and the annual holiday party.
• Conduct exit interviews
• Manage the quarterly culture survey; sending to employees and compiling and presenting results
What you’ll bring:
• Strong employee relations experience and HR compliance knowledge
• A desire to help create, innovate and drive the Pearl Employee Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, psychology or related field.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive HR experience in a Generalist role
• A high attention to detail (check 3 times, submit once!)
• Self-Motivation: You pride yourself on seeing and doing what needs to be done without being micromanaged.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• A positive, solution-oriented team player mindset: You focus on the success of the group and work hard to contribute to that success.
• A strong work ethic driven by a sense of urgency
• Outstanding organization skills
• Paid time off.
• Paid holidays.
• Bonus structure.
• 401(K) with match.
• Medical insurance & Dental Benefits