La-Z-Boy Southeast is a family-owned company founded in 1975. We independently own and operate eight La-Z-Boy locations in Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Our company has recently been recognized and awarded:
La-Z-Boy’s Global Retail Partner of the Year
La-Z-Boy’s Global Ronald McDonald Charity Partner of the Year
Top Sales Consultant in our Region
Top Designer in our Region: an award we have won for sixteen straight years
Named to Furniture Today’s top 100 list
The most respected and recognized brand name in the furniture industry is La-Z-Boy. This is why we are honored to offer the largest selection of quality home furnishings in the Southeastern USA.
We have a tenured sales and operations staff that provide excellent customer service to our valued clients and superior training programs to ensure employee success.
We’re proud to offer our customers access to a certified and degreed interior designer for free. Working with a La-Z-Boy Interior Designer makes the experience of furnishing your home as comfortable as possible.
First-year consultants can expect to earn between $40,000 – $60,000 and the average annual income for veterans is $80,000 with top performers earning $100,000+
To learn more, please visit www.furnitureacademy.com.
We are a drug-free workplace.
• Solid and continuous job training.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available the 1st day of the month after 60 days of employment.
• Matching 401(k) contributions
• Personal days available after 6 months of employment.
• Vacation days available after 12 months of employment.
• 40 – 45 hour work week with competitive hourly rates.
• A fun, clean and social work environment.
High school diploma required. Associates degree or higher preferred.
• One year of sales experience desired
• Passion for people
• Eagerness to learn (coachable and humble)
• Ability to effectively communicate with teammates and clients
• This position requires work on weekends and holidays
• Self-motivated and creative, show initiative
• Able to build and maintain relationships
• Maintain knowledge of current styles, color, technology, and products
• Must be able to see well enough to read printed materials, computer screens, and across the gallery.
• Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with other employees.
• Must be able to sit, stand, and move around the gallery and occasionally walk briskly.
• Must be able to kneel to pick up items from the ground.
• Must be able to move furniture lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to type and hold tablet.