This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences (whether you’re buying or selling). Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 1572 Walnut View Drive: $365,000
- Neighborhood: Wesley Heights
- Realtor: Katie Olejniczak at The Redbud Group
- Features: Beautifully updated bathrooms, balcony, hardwoods throughout, garage.
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,330 square feet
The Charlotte real estate market still favors sellers, but inventory isn’t falling as drastically.
Here are five houses that caught our eye this week in different Charlotte neighborhoods, listed from $289K to $725K.
Why we love it: This bright, open home features new flooring, a gas fireplace, neutral finishes, and a one-car garage.
- Neighborhood: Riverbend
- Realtor: Freddy Gonzalez at Giving Tree Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,545 square feet
- Notable features: Spacious bedrooms, walk-in closet in owner’s suite, fenced-in yard, garage.
Why we love it: Freshly updated, this adorable cottage has a fabulous kitchen with dark gray cabinetry and a cozy living room fireplace with a chic surround.
- Neighborhood: Westover Hills
- Realtor: Mike Hosey at Trade & Tryon Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,019 square feet
- Notable features: Completely renovated, curb appeal, wet bar and wine fridge, stylish fixtures.
Why we love it: I love everything about this two-bed condo, from its Dilworth location to the open bright layout to the huge balcony.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Ty Witmer at ProStead Realty
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath,1,063 square feet
- Notable features: Nice kitchen, walkable to Freedom Park, fireplace, tasteful upgrades throughout.
Why we love it: Looking for a new townhouse? This might do the trick with an open kitchen, shiplap accent wall, and a guest room/home office with a built-in Murphy bed.
- Neighborhood: Montclaire
- Realtor: Susan Hill at Savvy + Co Real Estate
- Specs: 3 bed, 3.5 bath, 1,457 square feet
- Notable features: New construction, modern design, large walk-in closet, deck, garage.
Why we love it: From the screened-in front porch to the cozy cottage interior to the spacious owner’s suite, this white brick house is dreamy.
- Neighborhood: Midwood
- Realtor: Ellen Kelly at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,786 square feet
- Notable features: Beautiful fenced-in yard, paver patio, curb appeal, architectural charm.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: firstname.lastname@example.org.