Brandshop, a traveling pop-up shop featuring emerging, female-led brands, is coming to Charlotte on December 11 and 12.
- The shop aims to bring together and connect emerging brands with consumers in new markets. (Full list of brands below)
- Launched by Hillary Crittendon and Laura Martin Mills, who also founded The SoGood, an app that helps you find local providers based on recommendations from people you know.
- Location: LaCa Projects, 1429 Bryant Street
- Hours: Friday, December 11 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, December 12 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Shopping is free and open to the public.
- Bonus: Uber is offering two $10 rides to and from the Brandshop. (Promo code: BRANDSHOP)
- In addition to two days of shopping, a speaker series will take place on Friday, December 11 featuring over 20 successful women throughout the day. Full speaker lineup here.
- Speaker series tickets range from $20 for a single panel to $74 for the full day. Tickets available here.
- Brandshop has also partnered with Noteworthy and Dinner Lab to host a dinner at The Foundry on Friday evening, December 11 featuring New Orleans chef Chris Gianfreda. Dinner tickets are $125 and include drinks, hors d’oeuvres, a four-course dinner and a DinnerLab select membership.
- Artemis Design Co.
- CCH Collection
- Ceri Hoover
- Christina Jervey
- Drunk Elephant
- Empire State Finery & Goods
- Gabrielle Jewelry
- HOLST + LEE
- Mignonne Gavigan
- MK Quinlan
- Paige Gamble
- Road Twenty-Two
- Project Gravitas
- St. Frank
- Stevie Howell
- Twine & Twig
- Tink + Tiger
- Tuckered Trading Company
- We Are Handsome
Connect with Brandshop
(Photo credit: All image via Brandshop)