PSS is a rapidly growing Education Technology company that provides visual learning tools and creates engaging, curated content for K-12 educators, students, and families nationwide! PSS is focused on solving the challenges that educators face in order to create meaningful and effective learning experiences for students.
PSS has partnered with over 2,000 schools, and we are committed to meeting the needs of underserved educators! We are searching for talented people who are excited and optimistic about tackling the meaningful challenges in education!
• Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to produce qualified leads, increase engagement with our existing customers, and develop strategies for digital efforts.
• Coordinate with our Education and Design teams to attract and engage with educators on social media.
• Analyze and interpret our data to create actionable strategies and next steps for our company’s efforts.
• Work with our growing marketing team and report directly to the CTO.
• Some travel to visit with partner schools and conferences.
• 2+ years of B -> C marketing experience. (Experience in education is a big plus!)
• Deep familiarization with the Hubspot platform (Creating campaigns, dashboards, reports, etc.)
• Experience developing and deploying targeted ads (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc)
• The ability to turn data into insights and stories that tangible actions and measurable results
• Positive attitude, leadership skills, and alignment with the PSS mission of empowering educators to improve student outcomes
Full Time (In-person with flexibility for WFH days)
• A positive environment that encourages a healthy work/life balance
• 30 Days PTO
• 2 Volunteer PTO days
• Additional PTO for all Bank Holidays, PSS observed holidays, the week of Christmas, and your birthday!
• 401k with 5% matching by PSS
• $200 monthly health insurance allowance
• $100 monthly cell phone allowance