Panoramic Farm is a leader in the nursery industry, known for producing top-quality plants for wholesale distribution on the East Coast. We are a family run company and a tight knit team, with many team members having worked here for decades. Three years ago we made significant investments in a new office and production facility, which houses state-of-the-art automation equipment. As our customer base and sales volume expand, we need to expand our team to continue to provide the level of customer service we are known for. We are looking to hire someone who embraces the fact that they will need to wear multiple hats at times, and is a hard-working team player. The person for this role will quickly become a central figure and crucial member of the team.
Panoramic Farm is looking to hire an Office Coordinator to be responsible for bookkeeping/accounting, and coordinating of outbound shipments. This role will involve some HR duties and general office administration tasks (walk-in customers, incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, etc) and duties as a Logistical Coordinator to assist our sales team in coordinating the schedules for our fleet of trucks and third party carriers. This role would be perfect for someone who has excellent computer skills, attention to detail and a desire to work in a professional environment without the corporate nonsense. You will be surrounded by a hard-working team and the unmatched natural beauty of the farm.
• Entry level accounting (posting bills, receipts, reconciling credit card statements, etc)
• Logistical Coordinator (assist sales with scheduling trucks and drivers, coordinating third party carriers, etc)
• General HR tasks (new hire paperwork, managing PTO schedules, etc)
• General office tasks (Greeting visitors & walk-in customers, answering incoming phone calls, ordering office supplies, etc)
• A bachelor degree or equivalent.
• Three years of experience in a professional office environment
• Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Preference will be given to those with horticulture, and/or accounting experience.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org