Loyalty Account Director
We are a consulting firm that turns data into dollars through customer-facing programs for our world-class clients. We specialize in customer-facing initiatives, whether it’s marketing or technology. Incendio builds and fixes marketing, consumer engagement, loyalty, and CRM programs. We provide a big-agency approach without the big-agency cost structure, yet we are a trusted partner of some of the biggest national brands, such as PetSmart, Dave & Buster’s, Chipotle and GNC. You’ll be working with loyalty experts who have built and run some of the biggest programs in the U.S., such as GameStop PowerUp Rewards, Delta SkyMiles and Best Buy Rewards. Check us out at https://www.incendioworks.com/.
We at Incendio need a loyalty account director who derives deep satisfaction getting projects out the door on time and on budget, lives to make sure that clients are well taken care of and happy, and delights in a high level of attention to detale (did you notice that was misspelled?). If you are the kind of person who likes running big projects AND notices when the pillows are out of place on the couch OR a tool is missing from its designated place on the wall, then we want to talk to you. You must be a loyalty, CRM or data-driven marketing practitioner with 10+ years of experience, since you will be a trusted partner of one of the most recognizable brands in the US. Love of stock car racing and motorsports a definite plus.
Your job will evolve over time but will focus on program build and execution initially, and you will get to see your handiwork on national television nearly every weekend. You will be a critical liaison between our loyalty agency and our racecar-loving client. We need a problem-solver who is (1) great at running the day-to-day of a multi-million-member loyalty program and (2) stellar at building trusted partnerships. You will be an integral member of the team for our motorsports client and their loyalty software provider, so if you’re still friends with every client or colleague you’ve ever had, then you should apply for this job. You’ll WFH most days, so you get the flexibility of structuring your day as you wish, plus you don’t have to worry about the rising cost of gas for commuting or those pesky dry cleaning bills.
Note: This role is a 1099 position with a 12-month signed contract and the expectation that it will continue for several years.
• Serve as the day-to-day point of contact, often onsite in the Charlotte office, as an extension of the client internal team
• Set up and meet goals and objectives for client’s loyalty program, including communications calendars and rewards planning
• Provide feedback and counsel to client on loyalty topics
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer requirements and day-to-day needs so that you can be a go-to resource and trusted partner for getting things done
• Ensure the timely delivery of all projects under your banner
• Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
• Communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders
• 10+ years’ experience, minimum, as a loyalty practitioner
• Previous roles as an account director or similar position, either agency- or client-side
• Ability to work comfortably and productively from home and/or a client headquarters
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with a successful track record of fostering long-term relationships because people like and trust you
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Virtuoso skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar
• Live in or near Charlotte, NC—highly desired and almost mandatory