Digital Branding Lead
Fast-paced and growing toy company on the hunt for a brand marketer with a sharp digital skill set or a digital marketer with a penchant for brand! If either of these sound like you, we’d love to talk!
As a part of the marketing team, the person in this newly formed role will ensure our brand is consistently and accurately reflected across all our digital marketing touchpoints, inclusive of: website content, digital ads, email campaigns and newsletters and product pages on both our own and other retail websites. This person will lead the relationship with our performance agency and will serve as an internal liaison between the marketing and e-commerce teams. Our entrepreneurial environment requires someone who can work through details tactically but who can also elevate to help set strategies and set/ evaluate KPI’s.
Please note that this role is located on-site at our office in Charlotte, NC where we have an open office space and a number of COVID-prevention protocols in place.
• Leading the ongoing relationship with our digital performance agency to create engaging ads in line with our brand standards while continually improve our metrics
• Manage digital marketing budget with Director of Marketing to identify opportunities to maximize ROAS
• Working with multiple stakeholders to ensure best practice assets are available and complete for online listings and content needs
• Work closely with e-commerce and sales teams to create branded e-mail and newsletter campaigns
• Digitally manipulate or resize assets as needed for specific end use needs
• Monitor site performance metrics to collaboratively help improve organic search traffic, site optimization and conversion rates
• Learn/ employ a variety of digital tools such as Syndigo, Curalate, Bazaarvoice, Klaviyo and more to create efficiencies in workflow
• Entrepreneurial mindset who likes to challenge the status quo asking “what if and why not?”
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
• Minimum of 5+ years working in e-commerce or digital marketing role for a consumer brand
• Experience in planning and strategy
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
• Self-motivated problem solver who is comfortable with cross-functional collaboration
• Ability to be flexible and adaptive to internal processes and change as required by our rapidly growing business
Only direct applicants; no recruiters, please.
Schleich is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.