Boardroom Insiders, a fast-growing fast-paced B2B startup based in Fort Mill, SC (located just ten miles from uptown Charlotte), is seeking Research Analyst to help us grow and maintain our online subscription database of thousands of executive profiles.
• Research, write and edit Boardroom Insiders executive and company profiles
• Collaborate with the rest of our global editorial team and Editor-in-Chief
• College graduate
• Should be curious and have a strong interest in reading and learning about companies, business leaders and business in general; strong business acumen will give you an edge
• Fast learner
• Problem solver, tenacious researcher
• Extremely focused and detail oriented, and able to work “head’s down”
• Experience with online research, writing, editing
• Good working knowledge of how to access and navigate social media platforms as well as general online content sites
• Business journalism or business analysis experience a plus
• Research, Writing, Editing, General Business
• This is a full-time position that will require 2 days in our Fort Mill office and three days working from home.
• Before applying, please review our website and executive profile samples and provide a cover letter that details why you are interested in this position and our company. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.