Director – Medical Group Business Development
The Director – Medical Group Business Development, in partnership with the Atrium Health physician network leadership, strategizes, implements, and maintains physician network development initiatives that advance organizational objectives. Collaborates and coordinates with leaders across Atrium Health to support business development initiatives across the physician network.
• Coordinates and provides continuous oversight of programmatic initiatives in support of Enterprise physician network development and alignment activities.
• Oversees and collaborates with multiple project teams responsible for deal execution, onboarding and handoff to operational leaders.
• Supports One Health practices (in collaboration with operational leaders), development activities, and strategic growth initiatives.
• Develops dashboards, action plans and other tools to continuously monitor and communicate key performance indicators, while maintaining organizational standards of experience, quality and • performance.
• Participates with the team to assess, plan, and implement changes as required to achieve Enterprise strategy and programmatic goals.
• Lead, manage, and track improvement initiatives and program-related projects.
• Serve as primary point of contact for program initiatives for internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain highly effective professional relationships with system leaders, providers, program leader colleagues from other systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
Works in an office environment; requires walking, standing and long periods of sitting and computer use; intact sense of sight and hearing required. Travels to Atrium Health and non-Atrium Health business units as needed.
Bachelor’s degree required in related field; Master’s degree preferred. Project management experience strongly preferred. At least five years of related experience preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools including Power Point expertise is required. Proven track record of achieving goals timely and collaboratively. Excellent written and verbal communication. Strategy development and/or program management experience strongly preferred. Track record of effective partnership with physician and operational leaders and driving for results. Must be able to articulate results in demonstrated improvement in key measures.