Third Party Risk Testing & Monitoring Sr Analyst
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on “Doing it Right” and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
The Third-Party Risk Testing & Monitoring Senior Analyst will support the efforts of Independent Risk Management to oversee Ally’s Third-Party Risk and assist in the development of efficient and effective projects; evaluate the adequacy of the design and operating effectiveness of associated internal controls; and assess adherence to enterprise Policy and Standard requirements for the management of Third-Party Risk.
• Assist in the development of the annual Third-Party Risk Testing & Monitoring plan and the annual Risk Control Self-Assessment Process
• Conduct independent testing and monitoring to ensure adherence to the Third-Party Risk Management program framework and applicable regulatory requirements
• Provide summary and detailed report of findings along with recommendations for action plans
• Document testing in work papers with analysis to consistently support the right conclusions
• Collaborate with IRM Testing and Monitoring partners in support of executing the enterprise-wide control testing initiative
• Develop and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships with internal business partners, including developing and presenting process trainings
• Summarize Third Party Management Testing & Monitoring program results for inclusion in status reports presented to management
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Banking or Financial Services with experience in Risk Management, Supplier Management, Compliance or Audit (preferably 3 years of experience in testing and monitoring or audit activities)
• Working knowledge of common risk management methodologies, internal control concepts and audit standards
• Attention to detail, deadline driven, self-directed and organized individual
• Ability to self-prioritize tasks, work collaboratively, and support multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to comfortably interact with various levels of management
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project)
• And personal integrity with the ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters professionally and with the appropriate level of judgement and maturity.
Click Explore Jobs. Then type in “TPRM Testing” in the Search field and click Explore Jobs again.