This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences (whether you’re buying or selling). Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 5108 White Oak Road: $435,000
- Neighborhood: Madison Park
- Realtor: Carley Brown at the Redbud Group
- Features: Fenced-in yard, fire pit, recently remodeled bathrooms, screened-in back porch.
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,530 square feet
From a South End condo asking $375K to a custom Dilworth cottage with a pool, this week’s picks run the gamut.
Why we love it: This light-filled condo is in a prime location. You can walk to all of your favorite spots in South End, but this unit overlooks quiet cozy Dilworth.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth/South End
- Realtor: Andrea Roether at Dickens Mitchener
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 970 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, big windows, open layout, garage.
Why we love it: A large yard, generous owner’s suite, an open layout and fresh updates are just a few highlights of this painted brick ranch.
- Neighborhood: Sheffield
- Realtor: Emily Huffstetler at ProStead Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,506 square feet
- Notable features: Laundry room, nice yard with patio, completely renovated in 2017.
Why we love it: Built in 2019, this townhouse has an open layout, great kitchen, garage and a private yard.
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Verria Hairston at Opendoor Brokerage LLC
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,704 square feet
- Notable features: Yard, white kitchen cabinets, generous bathrooms, outdoor living space.
Why we love it: From its curb appeal to the screened-in porch and outdoor grilling station, this custom home is loaded with character and luxury features.
- Neighborhood: Wilmore
- Realtor: Cynthia Hegler at Southern Home Group Realty LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,613 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, dreamy outdoor living space, bar, shiplap fireplace.
Why we love it: This Elizabeth charmer was made for family and entertaining, with four en suites, a large kitchen, screened-in porch, and a beautifully landscaped yard.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Laina Kafiti at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 4 bed, 4.5 bath, 3,936 square feet
- Notable features: Spacious layout, curb appeal, wet bar, main floor guest suite, great yard.
Why we love it: Looking for an oversized custom cottage? This should do the trick. It has a stunning kitchen, large spa-like baths, and a gorgeous pool surrounded by lush landscaping.
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- Realtor: Chelsea Weavil at Haven Realty LLC
- Specs: 5 bed, 4 bath, 4,144 square feet
- Notable features: Outdoor oasis, charming ivy-clad entry, large rooms, designed by Cluck Designs.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: firstname.lastname@example.org.