Front Office Administrative Assistant
This position is a part-time, 12 month position. Hours are Monday through Friday 12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
• Performs general administrative tasks including, but not limited to greeting all guests, administering the visitor management system, and informing Admissions of arrivals.
• Creates a welcoming and professional first impression for all visitors.
• Answers and manages all incoming phone calls to the school.
• Communicates in a positive and effective manner with staff, administration, students, parents, and visitors.
• Assists with the implementation of Admissions Open Houses, Admissions ISEE testing sessions, and all other Admissions related special events.
• Performs data entry and administrative support for Admissions.
• Manages Parent Volunteer Program tour scheduling process and communication.
• Serves as an active member of the Safety Committee, implementing safety procedures as outlined in the Emergency Operations Plan.
• Works collaboratively with the Admissions, Safety/Security, College Guidance and other departments.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and use Google products including gmail, drive and calendar
• Knowledge of record keeping methods
• Act in a professional and friendly manner at all times
• Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are required
Providence Day School is committed to attracting and retaining outstanding employees through a compensation plan that compares favorably with those of other independent schools both locally and nationwide. Individual salary levels are competitive and are determined by educational background and experience.
Applicants should submit a cover letter of interest, current resume, three letters of recommendation, and a list of references with telephone numbers. Materials should be sent to the provided email address.
This position is open until filled. Providence Day School is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).