Pet Sitter/Dog Walker
Hello! Little Friends Pet Sitting and Dog Walking, a Charlotte-based and women-led company since 2010 is URGENTLY HIRING.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and their pets. We also work closely with our sitter/walker staff to ensure they have the support they need to care for our client’s pets.
We are urgently hiring dedicated, independent, and above all else, passionate animal lovers to help provide top quality and caring service to the pets of Charlotte rain or shine, night and day!
Specifically looking for candidates within the Greater Charlotte Area only, holiday availability preferred.
We operate 7 days a week from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Our staff are all W-2 employees. Each employee goes through a thorough orientation and training via an online Google Meet Class. Our clients and staff use an online and mobile application for communication with office staff and clients, tracking your schedule, and reviewing client’s profiles. Our office staff is available 24/7 for our sitters. We really do partner with you in order to help your experience as a pet sitter and dog walker be the best it can be and to ensure that you enjoy your ‘pet time’.
Our sitters are huge animal lovers and they range from full-time workers who love squeezing in some animal time before and after work to full-time pet sitters who spend their whole days loving on our furry clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for:
• Stay at home Mom’s with some extra time
• Work from home with other jobs and a flexible schedule
• Really, anyone who has lots of extra time and wants to earn money caring for pets!
We require at least one year of pet care experience. Our sitters are responsible, work well independently, and have excellent communication with office staff and clients. This job requires you to be able to excellently manage conversations with multiple clients and office staff. We look for individuals who know how important pets are to our everyday lives. Come join us to help give pet parents peace of mind while they are away from their loved ones!
• Able to lift at least forty (40) pounds.
• 18 years or older
• Pass a criminal background check
• Have your own reliable vehicle and valid Driver’s License
• Over one year of personal or professional pet care experience
• Holiday availability including – Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years
• Part Time Pay is set per visit: $200- $1000 per paycheck, paid bi-monthly.
• Full Time Pay is set per visit: $400 – $2000 per paycheck, paid bi-monthly.