Brewery Warehouse and Order Fulfillment
Sycamore Brewing is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our production facility team. This is a very exciting time of growth for our brewery, and those individuals who dedicate themselves to excellence and quality will be able to advance, as we prefer to promote from within.
This position is considered entry level and will focus primarily on the warehouse and order fulfillment side of our operations.
Job Type: Full-time
• Ensuring orders of packaged product are staged accurately and loaded on time
• Accurate data entry and log keeping
• Keeping a clean and orderly work environment
• Working cooperatively with team members to ensure consistency across departments
• General brewery cleaning and organization
• Helping with Packaging as needed
• Material handling – operating forklifts and pallet jacks, as required
• Complying with all brewery quality, sanitation, and safety procedures, as well as OSHA, FDA, and USDA regulations
• Participate in brewery / tap room events and festivals
The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, hard-working, and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication and team work skills are essential to fit in with our passionate, growing team. Adherence to company policies regarding safety, quality, and personal conduct is required. Other qualifications, skills, and attributes desired:
• Fork lift experience / training required
• Ability to be on one’s feet and walk long distances over an 8+ hour period
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs, twist / turn repeatedly, reach over shoulders, and work in a crouched, kneeling, or standing position at a steady pace
• Ability to work a flexible and changing schedule – some early days, night work, and overtime may be required
• This opportunity offers a competitive wage, retirement plan, paid time off, paid holidays, and health insurance.
• All employees must wear mask, gloves, and safety glasses.