AR Workshop® is a boutique DIY setting with hands-on classes (and kits) in which participants create custom and charming décor. Customers make everything from wood signs, to lazy susans, centerpiece boxes, canvas pillows, chunky knit blankets, totes and more. During instructor-led workshops, participants learn to assemble and finish “Pinterest-worthy” projects with non-toxic stain and paint colors. Visitors at any skill level to produce beautiful artworks and ensures consistent, high-end results for the home, office, or as a personalized gift.
Since the AR Workshop® was born in the flagship location in Pineville, NC in 2016, more than 145 new stores have opened nationally. The franchise is expanding into communities across the country.
Responsible for planning, development and implementation for all of AR Workshop’s marketing strategies and communications activities nationally. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for franchise locations in the area of marketing and communications.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and love the rewarding challenge of building a brand and are excited to drive growth, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns and strategizing to grow a brand. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with dynamically changing needs.
• Spearhead the overall brand marketing strategy
• Research, plan, strategize, develop and share a full-scale national marketing and communication plans for the brand across different channels. (Digital, social, email, text, website, print etc) Includes marketing campaigns, promotional calendars and product release schedules.
• Strategize big sales opportunities, promotions to help franchise partners grow same store sales and repeat guest rates.
• Share growth strategies, and actionable goals/ideas with franchise partners
• Continuously monitor the competitive environment of AR’s specified industry segments.
• Manage existing brand relationships and develop national partnerships for brand awareness
• Focus on developing initiatives that will make a big impact
• Work with the team to optimize tasks in creative, content, video, social, text, email channels. – – Help direct content creation efforts that is interactive and creative.
• Work with outside agencies to support advertising needs for franchise level roll outs and national franchise development recruitment.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a highly productive marketing environment
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must
• Entrepreneurial and analytical
• Strategic thinker
• Sales minded
• Has experience in creating, managing, and improving on a comprehensive marketing strategy
• Experience working with small businesses <$500K
• Franchise experience a bonus
• Creative thinker
• Thought originator
• Organized and Accountable
• Strong Work Ethic
• Competitive and Driven