Trinity Partners is a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Columbia and Greenville (SC). Our team of 175 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace for our team.
Trinity Partners is hiring a full-time Graphic Designer to work with our Marketing department on the firm’s brand communications and marketing materials for the office / industrial buildings we represent across the city.
Our Marketing department works like a small creative agency within the larger Trinity Partners firm. We’re a tight-knit team that develops and executes marketing strategies, branding initiatives, and designs deliverables that include printed and digital materials, new business pitch presentations, creative onsite building installations and signage, and industry promotional events. We’re looking for a designer who does more than just follow directions.
You’ll be a part of a team that focuses on collaboration, problem solving, and exceptional creative execution.
• Maintain and evolve a consistent brand identity
• Create visual assets including but not limited to brochures, eblasts, branded marketing materials, printed signage, social media posts, packaging design, and new business pitches
• Develop design and layout concepts based on notes, presentations, and other provided materials
• Present designs to internal and external stakeholders and incorporate feedback into revised designs
• Proactively learns and utilizes design tools and trends as they develop within the industry
• Efficient and accurate production of marketing collateral
• Multitask and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines
• Manage role as a client-focused, in-house designer, with a diverse set of service lines, clients, and colleagues
• Expert proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Strong portfolio featuring a clean, modern aesthetic and demonstrative understanding of typography and hierarchy
• Demonstrated understanding of design principles, color theory, and layout best practices
• Experience with print and digital production set up and requirements
• Organizational skills: ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Print and digital design experience; ability to work independently and collaboratively.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Resourcefulness, flexibility, and ability to problem-solve
• Proficiency with photography and photo editing
• Professional, engaging attitude and willingness to analyze each other’s weird dreams from the night before
• Ability to put your dishes in the dishwasher and not leave old food in the company fridge
At least three to five years of experience as an active Graphic Designer with a developed, modern creative aesthetic, rock-solid grasp of design best practices and typography, and a healthy aversion to Comic Sans. This role is an ideal fit for a recent college grad or a designer with a few years of experience. A degree in graphic design or a related field is strongly preferred, but not required.
Hours / Location:
40-hour work week (generally) from Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm. Sometimes we must work late, and sometimes we get to take off early. It all works out in the end.
Send us your salary requirements and we’ll go from there.
The Graphic Designer works collaboratively with our current Graphic Designer, Marketing and Content Manager and reports to the Marketing Director.
Health insurance, paid holidays, vacation / personal / sick leave, and a 401(k) plan after six months of employment. Another benefit is how we like to work. Trinity Partners was built on our founding partners’ desire to create a successful company while maintaining a healthy work-life balance for themselves and team members. We work hard to create an engaging environment that provides just that.