Customer Service Representative
Healthgram has repeatedly been voted the healthiest mid-size employer in Charlotte, NC. Conveniently located off of I-77. We offer career advancement opportunities, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options, Company paid Life Insurance and LTD, a Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching contribution, paid maternity leave, and an Employee Assistance Program. We value what is important to you so we have paid holidays to celebrate and paid time off to recharge.
Healthgram is looking for a team of Customer Service Representatives to join our growing company. Our customer support agents are the go-to contacts for our members; helping them resolve issues, answer questions, and accurately quote plan benefit and claim processing details. This schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with no nights, weekends, or overtime required. Regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
Training will take place in-person at our company headquarters off of Arrowood Road before transitioning to a permanently remote position.
$31,200 per year (equal to $15/hour)
• Provide efficient yet personalized service to our members
• Work diligently to resolve or coordinate resolution of member issues
• Assist members in understanding their benefits coverage and other services offered through Healthgram, such as employer wellness programs
• Help us create a wave of smarter consumers who are armed with knowledge
• Certificate, two or four-year degree from an accredited university or technical program
• A coachable attitude and strong work ethic
• Professional phone etiquette
• A drive to make a difference in the way employees think about their healthcare benefits