E2D – Eliminate the Digital Divide, is a non-profit agency dedicated to providing essential technology solutions for students and families to study, seek jobs, thrive and prosper in 2021 North Carolina. E2D obtains laptop computers from corporate donors and refurbishes them using student lab technicians. Upon completion, E2D redistributes these computers into communities lacking essential digital access tools. Since 2013, E2D has placed over 16,000 computers into homes with demonstrated need.
This job is working directly with the Executive Director and project managers to design, establish and maintain strict asset control protocols over grant compliance, financial oversight, budgeting and technology inventory.
• Experience with QuickBooks, Outlook and Google drives
• Experience with Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Managing bookkeeping calls and email
• Maintaining Donor/Supporter database
• Superior problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
The ideal candidate:
• Has managed bookkeeping functions previously.
• Would self-describe as “detail oriented.”
• While a specific degree is not required, E2D is seeking an employee who is capable of working independently as well as with a team.
• Has experience collecting qualitative and quantitative program data, including budgeting.
• Can work in a hybrid model that features some in-office time with much work being done remotely.
Compensation and benefits:
• This is a part-time hourly position.
• E2D Asset Manager should expect to work between 20-25 hours per week, with an opportunity to work additional hours, based upon project and deadline needs.
E2D will provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, political belief or activity, or status as a veteran.
• To apply, please send a 1-2 paragraph cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• No calls please. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and received until May 21, 2021.