Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), founded in 2001, is a Fintech Mortgage Lender headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our cultural belief is to empower our team members to enrich their lives and careers while working with modern technology, robotics, and automation to eliminate repetitive work and leverage our employee’s human potential and highest-value work. At Wyndham Capital, we intend to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems, processes, and customer experience. We believe your experience at WCM will catapult your career growth and nurture your life’s journey.
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Our next Mortgage Associate program will be starting soon! Submit your information now to be considered for our next program date!
As a licensed mortgage banker, you will provide consultative sales to consumers seeking mortgage loan solutions to purchase or refinance their home.
A variety of people, from sales professionals with extensive experience to recent graduates, have seen tremendous success by joining WCM. For those graduating in May 2020, wouldn’t it be nice to have some time off after graduation knowing you have a job lined up?? We hire and train ambitious people who desire a career in mortgage banking. Join the training program today- you won’t find one like it!
We are hiring for our next training class to start July 12th.
Mortgage Origination is a lucrative career that requires significant investment in licensing, professional education and hands on training. WCM invests 6 months of training in sales tactics, mortgage regulations, licensing, systems and software, along with $40k in each candidate to develop their skills to ensure success.
Our career path and training spelled out:
Our employees are offered a base salary plus incentives through a career path consisting of 2 steps:
• Mortgage Associates begin speaking to consumers and connect them to licensed mortgage consultants while learning how to take mortgage applications. At this time, you will be closely assisted by a senior mortgage banker. Our Mortgage Associates earn approximately $40,000 (base) plus potential to earn commission/incentives for the next 6-12 months (moving to Mortgage Consultant is based on meeting metrics and Management discretion).
• Mortgage Consultants are assigned to a sales team where they continue to receive on the job training and guidance from a Sales Manager. Our Mortgage Consultants earn on average $121K per year after completing their training.
• First Year-45K-60K+
• Second Year-125K average
• After 5 years-221K average
• Serve as first point of contact by providing excellent customer service to potential borrowers
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and current borrowers
• Communicate with borrowers to obtain information for loan applications and answer questions about the process
• Explain the different types of loans and credit options that are available to customers, as well as the terms of those services
• Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
• Work with borrowers to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals
• Submit complete and accurate mortgage loan packages that provide all information needed to make an underwriting decision
• Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them
• Stay up-to-date on changes in market conditions that affect the company’s many loan products
• Answer inquiries, offer assistance, be creative, and identify client needs and objectives
• Assist past, current, and future clients via phone and email
• Utilize all product knowledge and documentation to provide customers with the product recommendations appropriate for their needs and house goals
• Meet and maintain all mortgage loan origination licensing requirements including continuing education requirement
• Previous phone sales experience is highly preferred
• You are very comfortable with sales and negotiation tactics
• You have a competitive spirit
• Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented, positive and self-motivated
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fun, and fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in using computer applications
• High level of integrity
• Sense of humor
• Can think out of the box, solution- oriented
• Can crunch numbers
• Positive attitude, you like to have fun at work too!
• Team oriented, coachable
• Excellent communication skills
• Annual salary plus monthly bonuses
• Fully paid NMLS Training and State Licensing
• Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching and 20 PTO days +
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Lucrative incentive plans, cash rewards, and contests
• Continuous on-going training, career pathing and internal promotion opportunities
• Company outings and team events and competitions