Do you enjoy solving complex, moving problems? Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic company?
At Sisco Safety, our goal is to ease the burden of uncertainty and save lives by ensuring life safety equipment is code compliant and ready to save lives. We strive to create a culture of safety minded professionals who do the right thing when no one is watching which allows us to own fire and safety inspections in the Carolinas.
Sisco is currently looking to add a Scheduling Coordinator to our team located in our Charlotte, NC Headquarters.
• Identify and evaluate resources and plan for their utilization throughout the execution of comprehensive plans
• Discover alternative solutions to a problem and to select the best option
• Establish long range goals and design plans to attain them
• Readily modify, respond to change
• Understand project margins and demonstrate efficiency with resources
• Drive projects forward and maintain a persistent, steady approach to problem solving
• Project and Job Planning
• Assignment of Technicians and Staff
• Client Service and Response
• Team Sisco Safety
• Scheduling experience
• Experienced logistics or similar role is encouraged
• Proficiency with iOS (MAC) and Google suites
• Able to build and maintain spreadsheets (Google Sheets)
• Quickly adapt to different software/applications
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply at: email@example.com