BooneOakley is looking for an Account Supervisor who shares our passion for work that gets noticed, talked about and shared. We are a bold, innovative creative agency that has been doing disruptive work for over 20 years.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for directing and overseeing all Account activity and work at the Agency, as well as managing Client and Vendor relationships.* Must enjoy being in meetings with Labrador Retrievers and slightly overweight French Bulldogs.
• Develops and sells campaign strategies to Client
• Champions the development and selling of big ideas and creative concepts to Client
• Supervises the development and execution of all work in accordance with Client objectives and budgets
• Monitors results and reporting of all activities
• Responsible for Client budget and billing
• Acquires and maintains a thorough knowledge of the Client’s business so that marketing and advertising challenges and opportunities may be anticipated
• Strong relationship with Client and senior management (internally/externally)
• Initiates thought leadership, ideas and procedures to further Client’s business and their ongoing relationship with the Agency
• Gives belly scratches to all office canines, daily
• Agency brand ambassador to Client and other vendor partners
• Supervises and mentors Account Executive and Account Coordinator
• Works with creative, production, media and PR partners in an effective and productive way
• Constant student of advertising and new media, but not braggy about it
The Account Supervisor must have a minimum of 6-8 years of related experience in advertising and/or marketing and the following skills:
• Strong leadership and management skills (Client/Agency)
• Solid understanding of what makes great creative and how to sell it
• Understands that agency creatives are emotional beings and uses this knowledge to make them feel appreciated while giving feedback
• Must be a strategic thinker and able to work with internal/external teams to develop sound strategies for marketing and communication
• Proactive in anticipating/preventing problems and solution oriented when problems arise
• Strong decision-making ability
• Strong presentation skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Thorough understanding of creative, media (traditional and digital) and production functions
• Embrace and live the agency mission: make it f*cking happen
• Passionate about your job and about outstanding, memorable advertising and communications
• Able to travel, including a weekend if needed
• Tourism/Travel experience a plus
* Account Supervisor will be the lead manager of all external partner relationships, including media, PR and research.
Send your resume to email@example.com!