HM Properties is an award-winning, full service residential real estate company serving the Charlotte region and upstate South Carolina. We are seeking a creative, self-motivated marketing assistant to join our marketing department. In this role you will be responsible for managing social media and email marketing, assisting the brokers with marketing materials such as brochures, postcards and ads, as well as some administrative work. You will work closely alongside our graphic designer and marketing director where you will collaborate on design and help with production. This position is fast-paced and requires a high level of organization, communication, and adaptability.
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
• 1-3 years in marketing or related field
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite– specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Highly proficient across multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook & Linkedin
• Must be familiar with Constant Contact or similar email marketing platform
• Expert in Microsoft Office
• Experience with video editing
• Experience with real estate is a plus
• Candidate must be extremely organized, detailed-oriented, an excellent multitasker, self-motivated, have a good attitude and a great sense of humor.
• Must be eager to learn and want to grow with the company
• Manage and design corporate social media. Maintain corporate brand and continue to build our online presence.
• Create email marketing for agents and company using Constant Contact. Assist in training agents how to use the program.
• Touch up listing photos using Photoshop
• Assist in designing listing brochures, print ads, listing presentations, postcards, direct mail, and other marketing materials.
• Assist in administrative tasks to get new listings ready to hit the market.
• Oversee management of broker event calendar and create and send broker invitations to listing events.
• Assist on occasion to cover front desk phones if receptionist is out
Compensation & benefits:
• We offer a competitive salary as well as the following benefits :
-Health, vision and dental insurance
-Paid time off
To apply please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com