The Materials Manager will be joining a small but growing team of creative, hardworking individuals at Worley’s Lighting. We design, build and ship decorative light fixtures all over the country. We emphasize American Craftsmanship and partner with many local and regional makers.
The Materials Manager will order, keep stock of, distribute and do quality control on all of our stock parts and shades. This requires clear communication with our vendors and a high level of organizational skills. Their work will contribute directly to the timely production of light fixtures and overall production flow.
• Creating and sending purchase orders to vendors or ordering off of websites.
• Prepare parts for powder coating by washing and masking threads, ensuring all parts are
properly counted and organizing them into bins for drop off.
• Quality control for all stock parts and shades.
• Bi-weekly distribution of parts to fulfill orders.
• Tracking/receiving new parts
• Keeping inventory records and managing vendors lead times to keep parts in stock at all
We do not have any education or experience requirements for this position as we are willing to train any hardworking individuals. What we do require are listed below.
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to work closely with a small team
• Willingness to learn new things and adapt
• Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
• High level of organizational skills
• Must be okay with dogs =)
• Development and Opportunity
Pay and hours:
This is a full-time, entry level position with a starting pay of $40,000 per year. Yearly and performance-based raises will be determined as our company grows.