Viva Chicken Team Member
Looking for a break from the ordinary?
Want to be proud of the food you serve and who you work for?
Do you enjoy being a part of a fast-paced fun environment where everyone works together as a team?
Come join us at Viva Chicken to be part of serving the Hottest Freshest Chicken with a Passion for Food and Obsession for Service. #VivaCares El Pollo mas sabroso de las Carolinas. Lo encuentras en Viva Chicken!
$400 recruitment bonus!
Receive $200 bonus on your paycheck after your first 30 days (based on at least 100 total hours worked) and $200 on your paycheck after 60 days (based on at least 200 total hours worked).
After 90-days there will be a performance and rate review.
Great reasons to work for Viva Chicken Restaurants:
• Hiring Immediately, Start training this week! Get paid every other Friday!
• $400 Recruitment Bonus – receive $200 bonus on your paycheck after your first 30 days (based on at least 100 total hours worked) AND another $200 on your paycheck after 60 days (based on at least 200 total hours worked). After 90-days there will be a performance and rate review.
• Work Anniversary Bonus! Paid each year on your anniversary. You will receive a week’s pay as your bonus added to your paycheck. This will be calculated by multiplying your average weekly hours for the year by your current pay rate.
• Career Path Opportunity – enter our Rising Stars development program – be the next Team Member promoted to Shift Leader, Manager, Kitchen Manager or General Manager!
• If you love training people, opportunity to become an in-store trainer as well as participate as a (get to travel) New Restaurant Opener!
• Great harassment free work environment filled with respect, diversity and inclusion.
• Be who you are – your unique talents count and are needed!
• Employee Assistance Program at NO COST includes 24/7 crisis service (100% confidential), mental health, relationships, substance abuse, marital conflicts, financial issues for you and your household members. In-person sessions with a counselor for you and your dependents. Unlimited toll-free phone access and online resources.
• Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas. Close early Christmas Eve.
• Discounted food!
• Team Member Engagement – Random “Acts of Kindness”, Robust on-line training platform, Regular recognition of star performers with FUN prizes. We celebrate you! – your birthday and work anniversary!
• Requires a positive attitude!
• Ability to multi-task – perform multiple functions at the same time.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Has knowledge of and follows food safety and sanitation practices. Having SERVsafe certification or level of knowledge a plus.
• Must abide by our teamwork mindset and work Neat, Clean, and Organized!
• Know our food and menu well enough to be passionate about making suggestions to a first time Viva guest!
• Sense of urgency and SMILE helping run food and bus tables!
• Must be at least 16-years old and able to reach, bend, balance and carry large objects within the kitchen repeatedly throughout your shift.
Learn more about Viva by visiting our website.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted everything. Being flexible is part of what it takes as we understand what the new realities and expectations are of the consumer.
The well-being of you, the Viva team and the guest is very important to us. Viva Chicken requires that you help with social distancing, 30-minute sanitizing, wearing a face mask, frequent hand-washing and changing of gloves. Each day you must be symptom free.
Hiring at all Viva Chicken locations.
Viva Chicken is an Equal Opportunity employer.