Physical Therapist Assistant
OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout North and South Carolina each year.
At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote and environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
If these attributes align with the job culture you are seeking – then OrthoCarolina might be the right fit for you!
We are currently searching for a physical therapy assistant to join our team at our South Park Physical Therapy center location.
The physical therapy assistant works in conjunction with a physical therapist to provide physical therapy modalities and treatments for orthopedic problems as prescribed by the referring physician.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing our employees with the utmost positive work environment. Benefits offered include:
• Competitive salary package
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Short/Long term disability insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Voluntary Home/Auto insurance
• Voluntary Accident/Cancer insurance
• Voluntary Legal Shield/Identity Theft
• Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Profit sharing plan
• Quarterly Physical Therapy assistant bonus plan
• CEU Allowance + 40 hours
• Associate Degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school with an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program.
• Current licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the state of North Carolina.
• Evidence of ongoing continuing education in clinical areas.