This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences (whether you’re buying or selling). Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 1204 Louise Avenue: $1,065,000
- Neighborhood: Belmont
- Realtor: Russ Bogue at the Redbud Group
- Features: Landscaped lot, flex room on the third floor, newly-built, formal dining room.
- Specs: 6 bed, 4 bath, 3,940 square feet
Who else relates to this SNL skit about Zillow?
This week our real estate reporter Bri is out on vacation so I got to step in for our weekly hot homes roundup and spend a day scanning Zillow. (Best job ever.)
Even with low inventory, there were many standouts this week. Here are five.
1032 Druid Circle — $230,000
Why we love it: This home fits a lot into 835 square feet with a cute and compact kitchen featuring mint green cabinets and butcher block countertops. And its location near Camp North End is great.
- Neighborhood: Druid Hills
- Realtor: Sarah Zdeb, JPAR
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 835 square feet
- Notable features: A laundry room (!), charming cottage look, updated HVAC.
3600 Stonehaven Dr. — $305,000
Why we love it: This cozy ranch is less than a mile from Lang Van. Need I say more?
- Neighborhood: Shamrock Hills
- Realtor: Rachel Demeter, Keller Williams South Park
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,144 square feet
- Notable features: Hardwood floors, granite countertops, renovated bathrooms, carport, large yard, close to Plaza Midwood and NoDa.
- Open house: This Saturday, May 1 from 12-3pm.
428 N. McDowell St. — $345,000
Why we love it: On the edge of Uptown, this townhouse is in walking distance of Plaza, Elizabeth and Optimist Park. Plus, it’s just blocks away from the light rail.
- Neighborhood: Uptown
- Realtor: Kristen Pegg, Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,296 square feet
- Notable features: Walkable area, skyline views, tall ceilings.
6100 Candlewood Dr. — $519,000
Why we love it: This fully renovated split-level is close to restaurants, shops and the light rail.
- Neighborhood: Montclaire
- Realtor: Kyle Bender, EXP Realty LLC
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,800 square feet
- Notable features: Open concept, near Archdale light rail stop, close to South End and SouthPark, stainless steel appliances, fully renovated
3216 Ferncliff Rd. — $875,000
Why we love it: This spacious traditional home has so many areas to nest in. Plus, it’s located right next to the campus of Selwyn Elementary, Alexander Graham Middle and Myers Park High.
- Neighborhood: Barclay Downs
- Realtor: Ginny Burgin, Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 2,918 square feet
- Notable features: Stately curb appeal, colonial architecture, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, large sunroom, screened porch.
All images courtesy of listings.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: firstname.lastname@example.org.