Line Cooks at the Whitewater Center are responsible for preparing and stocking a variety of food items across multiple Whitewater Center food and beverage outlets.
• Prepare a variety of products including hot sandwiches, cold sandwiches, salads, and snacks, and maintain an appropriate stock of items in the Market.
• Understand and consistently comply with portion sizes, cooking methods, and quality standards as described on recipe cards.
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, walls, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range, and refrigeration equipment.
• Complete opening and closing checklists and comply with kitchen rules, policies, and procedures • Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant.
• Maintain availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.