Front Desk Receptionist
The receptionist answers telephones, greets and escorts clients and visitors to the proper party, receives and transmits telephone and other messages, manages reservations of conference rooms, processes tax returns and presents a professional image of the firm to callers and visitors.
• Answer telephones and place telephone calls quickly and efficiently, using a multi-line telephone system.
• Receive and transmit telephone, fax, and email messages accurately and promptly.
• Greet and escort clients and visitors as soon as they arrive in the office in a professional and friendly manner.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, and invoices accurately and timely using Pro Systems FX and Microsoft Office software.
• Operate other office equipment such as shredders, etc. as needed.
• File library materials, workpapers, tax files and correspondence.
• Proofread reports and correspondence.
• Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by the Partners or Office Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a gift for identifying information that should be escalated immediately
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
• Extensive software skills required as well as internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
• Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office software. Be prepared to train on Lacerte tax and affiliated software.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Please email resume and professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org