Executive Administrative Assistant
Administrative personnel provide support for the firm’s Partners and Managers. Executive assistants primary responsibility includes: processing client tax returns, extensions, payroll, and other tax forms as necessary throughout the year. They may also answer phones, file and manage paperwork, mail letters, coordinate meetings, prepare reports and other confidential materials, all while presenting a courteous and professional image of the firm to all clients.
• Answer telephones and place telephone calls quickly and efficiently, using a multi-line telephone system when receptionist is unavailable.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, and invoices accurately and timely using Pro Systems FX and Microsoft Office software.
• Maintain cash records, accounts receivable, and accounts payable ledgers.
• Proofread reports and correspondence.
• Assist facilities management and fixed asset purchases.
• Perform other duties as assigned from time to time by partners or professional staff.
• Maintaining weekly and/or monthly bookkeeping for various clients using QuickBooks software.
• Facilitating transition to paperless filing during down time by preparing, counting, scanning, and reviewing old tax files for shredding.
• Involves in-office work, performing various tasks concurrently. Sometimes requires driving using personal vehicle for bank deposits, supply purchasing, or assisting clients on location.
• Overtime hours required during March, April, and October.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a gift for identifying information that should be escalated immediately
• Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
• Extensive software skills required as well as internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
• Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office software. Be prepared to train on Lacerte tax and affiliated software.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Please email resume and professional references to: email@example.com