This real estate roundup is proudly presented by The Redbud Group, creating great experiences (whether you’re buying or selling). Here’s one of their favorite listings this week:
- 2233 Stonewood Drive: $475,000
- Neighborhood: Montclaire
- Realtor: Jeff Hansen at the Redbud Group
- Features: Corner lot with tons of curb appeal, spacious sunroom, original hardwoods, nearby greenway.
- Specs: 4 bed, 2 bath, 1,880 square feet
- Open house: Saturday, April 24th from 1:00 – 3:00 pm.
Earth Day may have passed, but we can all appreciate a little green space. Here are five cool houses for sale with great yards.
Why we love it: This charmer was recently updated, and has a lush, flat backyard with a covered patio. Plus, the neighborhood has great outdoor space too, like a pool and tennis court.
- Neighborhood: Cameron Wood
- Realtor: Christina Provett at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,618 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, community pool and tennis, large yard with patio.
Why we love it: With its freshly updated kitchen, spacious layout, and fenced-in yard, this house is made for entertaining. The yard backs up to a walking trail and is close to the neighborhood pool.
- Neighborhood: Candlewyck
- Realtor: Annalies Stewart at Helen Adams Realty
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,235 square feet
- Notable features: Ranch layout, updates throughout, community amenities, walking trail.
Why we love it: From this double-door entry to the cozy brick fireplace to the backyard, this three-bed has loads of charm.
- Neighborhood: Selwyn Park
- Realtor: Becky McGrath and Gayle Daly at Cottingham Chalk
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,146 square feet
- Notable features: Location, curb appeal, fire pit and patio area.
Why we love it: This bungalow has a great backyard setup for entertaining — it’s fenced-in and has a sunken patio and wood deck.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Amy Fritz and Gwynn Sasser at Allen Tate Ballantyne
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,733 square feet
- Notable features: Cozy owner’s suite, brick fireplace, gracious front porch, charming tree-lined street.
Why we love it: Highlights of this beauty include its curb appeal, landscaping, built-ins, tastefully upgraded bathrooms, and stylish finishes throughout.
- Neighborhood: Elizabeth
- Realtor: Sharon Yoxsimer at HM Properties
- Specs: 4 bed, 3 bath, 3,167 square feet
- Notable features: Lush yard, welcoming front porch, large closets, paver patio.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: email@example.com.