The Samantha and Kyle Busch Bundle of Joy Fund (BOJF) is seeking an experienced Managing Director. This role will fulfill the vision of Executive Director, Samantha Busch, and spearhead the Foundation’s continued growth. Reporting to Samantha Busch and the President and Chief Revenue Officer of the Kyle Busch Group (KBG), the role is primarily responsible for day-to-day management of the Foundation with a targeted focus on building and maintaining a major donor program. Additional responsibilities include developing and executing strategic plans aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Establish, implement, and manage a strategic fundraising plan for raising short- and long-term funds
• Create and lead a major gifts program; identify, cultivate, and solicit funding from major donors and corporations; KBG President and Chief Revenue Officer to support efforts as needed
• Manage relationships with major donors and funders through in-person meetings and consistent communication
• Ideate and implement marketing promotions aimed at increased funding for the Foundation. Promotions may include corporate partnerships, event sponsorships, and retail campaigns
• Elevate awareness for BOJF though local media and community relationships
• Enhance and maintain relationships with partner medical clinics and BOJF families
• Lead quarterly Foundation board meetings with prepared financial documents, upcoming events, analysis of Foundation programs, and action items for board members to encourage enhanced participation
• Provide regular reporting of fundraising and marketing goals to key stakeholders
• Work closely with KBG’s Controller to develop and monitor the Foundation’s annual budget and cash flow; assure organizational efficiency and appropriate resource allocation
• Oversee grants administration and processes, including fulfillment and reporting
• Maintain regulatory oversight and legal compliance; ensure compliance with all policies, including risk management, event and cash handling, and financial controls
• Alongside of KBG marketing team members, lead the creation and execution of annual fundraising events
Requirements and skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least five (5) years’ experience in fundraising and / or marketing with a proven record of success
• Experience with growing an organization’s scale and reach is a plus
• Understanding of the 501(c)(3) model, including administration and finances, is preferred, but not required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including writing and proofreading ability
• Superb interpersonal and organizational skills; creativity and an entrepreneurial sprit
• High level of independent initiative and ability to manage multiple tasks under deadline pressure
• Must work well in a team and office setting
The salary range for this position is $68,000 to $78,000 with future advancement opportunities available.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Amy Mork at firstname.lastname@example.org.